Easy Steps to Switch to CICB
1. Download our Easy Switch Packet.
2. Visit Us to Open an Account.
Here's what you'll need:
- Official photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID, or passport.
- Additional form of ID required, i.e. credit/debit card, utility bill, etc.
- Your Social Security Number
- Your initial opening deposit in the form of cash or check.
3. Start Your Banking Experience With CICB
4. Switch Your Direct Deposit
Be sure to notify your payroll department to switch your direct deposit to CICB.
5. Redirect Your Automatic Payments
Switch your automatic payments such as your car loan, mortgage, or credit card payment from your previous bank to your new CICB account.
6. You're Now Banking With CICB
Welcome to the CICB Family!